Infinity

Infinity Clan


    Chat here ;)

    Share
    avatar
    Cyclone

    Posts : 53
    Join date : 2009-07-05
    Age : 21
    Location : Australia

    Chat here ;)

    Post  Cyclone on Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:32 pm

    Chat whatever u like.


    Last edited by Cyclone on Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    clarksta123

    Posts : 136
    Join date : 2009-07-05
    Age : 25

    Re: Chat here ;)

    Post  clarksta123 on Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:34 pm

    okay lets talk about how stupid rebell is zizi
    avatar
    Cyclone

    Posts : 53
    Join date : 2009-07-05
    Age : 21
    Location : Australia

    Re: Chat here ;)

    Post  Cyclone on Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:53 pm

    no u :3
    avatar
    clarksta123

    Posts : 136
    Join date : 2009-07-05
    Age : 25

    Re: Chat here ;)

    Post  clarksta123 on Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:59 pm

    no u
    avatar
    Cyclone

    Posts : 53
    Join date : 2009-07-05
    Age : 21
    Location : Australia

    Re: Chat here ;)

    Post  Cyclone on Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:10 pm

    going sleep and bye...
    avatar
    clarksta123

    Posts : 136
    Join date : 2009-07-05
    Age : 25

    Re: Chat here ;)

    Post  clarksta123 on Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:15 pm

    ,,/,,
    avatar
    LucarioDude

    Posts : 73
    Join date : 2009-07-05
    Location : Australia

    Re: Chat here ;)

    Post  LucarioDude on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:27 am

    Good morning nubs.
    avatar
    Cyclone

    Posts : 53
    Join date : 2009-07-05
    Age : 21
    Location : Australia

    Re: Chat here ;)

    Post  Cyclone on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:23 am

    good morning to u.

    CAWLIN

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2009-07-06
    Location : Japan

    Re: Chat here ;)

    Post  CAWLIN on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:09 am

    セクス?
    avatar
    clarksta123

    Posts : 136
    Join date : 2009-07-05
    Age : 25

    Re: Chat here ;)

    Post  clarksta123 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:18 am

    f u
    ,,/,,
    avatar
    Cyclone

    Posts : 53
    Join date : 2009-07-05
    Age : 21
    Location : Australia

    Re: Chat here ;)

    Post  Cyclone on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:06 pm

    NO! i have school tomorrow Embarassed
    avatar
    Weegee

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2009-07-06
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Chat here ;)

    Post  Weegee on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:07 pm

    Oh, hello. Cool
    avatar
    LucarioDude

    Posts : 73
    Join date : 2009-07-05
    Location : Australia

    Re: Chat here ;)

    Post  LucarioDude on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:11 pm

    Weegee wrote:Oh, hello. Cool
    MasterChef :O
    avatar
    Cyclone

    Posts : 53
    Join date : 2009-07-05
    Age : 21
    Location : Australia

    Re: Chat here ;)

    Post  Cyclone on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:12 pm

    Weegee wrote:Oh, hello. Cool
    hello to u Wink
    avatar
    Weegee

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2009-07-06
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Chat here ;)

    Post  Weegee on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:43 pm

    LucarioDude wrote:
    Weegee wrote:Oh, hello. Cool
    MasterChef :O

    MasterChef = Very Happy
    avatar
    LucarioDude

    Posts : 73
    Join date : 2009-07-05
    Location : Australia

    Re: Chat here ;)

    Post  LucarioDude on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:51 pm

    Weegee wrote:
    LucarioDude wrote:
    Weegee wrote:Oh, hello. Cool
    MasterChef :O

    MasterChef = Very Happy
    Sam got eliminated!!
    Nooooooo Sad
    avatar
    clarksta123

    Posts : 136
    Join date : 2009-07-05
    Age : 25

    Re: Chat here ;)

    Post  clarksta123 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:58 pm

    brb making infinity send tim an email :3
    avatar
    Weegee

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2009-07-06
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Chat here ;)

    Post  Weegee on Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:34 pm

    LucarioDude wrote:
    Weegee wrote:
    LucarioDude wrote:
    Weegee wrote:Oh, hello. Cool
    MasterChef :O

    MasterChef = Very Happy
    Sam got eliminated!!
    Nooooooo Sad

    Yeah, Sam is kewl. =| Chris should be eliminated, I don't like him. Wink
    avatar
    LucarioDude

    Posts : 73
    Join date : 2009-07-05
    Location : Australia

    Re: Chat here ;)

    Post  LucarioDude on Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:05 am

    Weegee wrote:
    LucarioDude wrote:
    Weegee wrote:
    LucarioDude wrote:
    Weegee wrote:Oh, hello. Cool
    MasterChef :O

    MasterChef = Very Happy
    Sam got eliminated!!
    Nooooooo Sad

    Yeah, Sam is kewl. =| Chris should be eliminated, I don't like him. Wink
    He cooks everything with wine/beer O.o
    avatar
    Weegee

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2009-07-06
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Chat here ;)

    Post  Weegee on Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:07 am

    LucarioDude wrote:
    Weegee wrote:
    LucarioDude wrote:
    Weegee wrote:
    LucarioDude wrote:
    Weegee wrote:Oh, hello. Cool
    MasterChef :O

    MasterChef = Very Happy
    Sam got eliminated!!
    Nooooooo Sad

    Yeah, Sam is kewl. =| Chris should be eliminated, I don't like him. Wink
    He cooks everything with wine/beer O.o

    Mmh, I know. But he's always so damn confident. Laughing
    avatar
    Tia
    IN Member
    IN Member

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2009-07-05
    Location : In the shower

    Re: Chat here ;)

    Post  Tia on Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:36 am

    Andre should have been eliminated. siisii
    avatar
    Lockster
    Admin

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2009-07-05
    Age : 24
    Location : Australia

    Re: Chat here ;)

    Post  Lockster on Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:37 am

    Beer = instant win HELLO/yumo

    Rhyz
    IN Member
    IN Member

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2009-07-06
    Age : 22
    Location : Newcastle

    Re: Chat here ;)

    Post  Rhyz on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:04 am

    Master Chef sucks

    Two and a Half man for life
    avatar
    LucarioDude

    Posts : 73
    Join date : 2009-07-05
    Location : Australia

    Re: Chat here ;)

    Post  LucarioDude on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:19 pm

    Rhyz wrote:Master Chef sucks

    Two and a Half man for life
    Lmao, while I was watching MasterChef, it went for a commercial break so I switched channels to Two and a half men... And 2 guys, yes guys were kissing...
    xDD
    avatar
    clarksta123

    Posts : 136
    Join date : 2009-07-05
    Age : 25

    Re: Chat here ;)

    Post  clarksta123 on Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:35 am

    LucarioDude wrote:
    Rhyz wrote:Master Chef sucks

    Two and a Half man for life
    Lmao, while I was watching MasterChef, it went for a commercial break so I switched channels to Two and a half men... And 2 guys, yes guys were kissing...
    xDD
    i hate that show ><

    Sponsored content

    Re: Chat here ;)

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:45 am